Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 2009 07:35:52 -0800
Little TinkerBella is being helped over to the wonderful Rainbow Bridge
her little 7 yr ol body just couldnt take it anymore sadly to say but
with insulioma, big mass tumers and she has gone blind she wishes to go
meet with her cagemates Carly and Ms Annie who has long passed are are
now a waiting for her arrivel. Oh what a happy reioun that will be for
them but a sad day for me, she had 3 extra yrs to live here cause her x
owners wanted to put her down back then cause she was adrenal along
with her sister Carly.. Dook on my sweet angel you deserve the pretty
pink butterfly wings you was such a good girl ....Mommy Loves you..

Can someone see that my 3 girls have found each other yet,,

Thank you.

Susan
Director Arkansas Ferret Rescue shelter for Hospice and Sp Needs..