From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:32:17 EST
I now have a version of a movie I created with Sean and Rocky that is
incredibly powerful.  It takes you on an emotional journey from the time
that Sean was locked in his own world ... alone, all the way until the
day Rocky passed away.  This movie means an awful lot to me, and captures
all of my feelings about the love these two shared.  Please take a visit
to Rocky's memorial page and scroll down to see the movie.  It would mean
a lot to me and I really do hope that you enjoy it:

<http://www.wolfysluv.com/rocky-mem.html>

I cannot emphasize nearly enough, how important it is to have your
speakers turned up.  If you have a subwolfer or bass control, turn
that up too.  Turn it up ... loud.  It's all part of the experience,
I promise you.

Now I'm going to have to warn you, that if you have dial up, it's a very
long download.  So when you pull it up, minimize it and do your mail or
do the dishes.

And of course share it if you like ... Rocky was everybody's ferret.

Rebecca Stout
Wolfy
http://www.wolfysluv.com

PS, on a lighter note, this project inspired Sean and I to take some
funny home videos of him and baby Pharos playing.  I now know to take all
the photos and movies that you can of loved ones.  Fortunately, I have
many precious moments of Rocky captured, but I always wish it were more.
I only have a 2 minute movie of the two of them together when they were
little/babies.  No photos, etc, until much later.  I do regret that.
So, get your cameras, camcorders, tape recorders, etc out ... life is so
very precious.