Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:51:35 -0400
Hello, all. I don't post much on FML, but a lot of you probably know
ole Weaslemom from Ferret Universe and Facebook...

Anyway, my friend, AnitaS., has entered her darling little Ozzy boy in
a photo contest at Bissell.com. They are giving away $10,000.00 to the
winner's favorite charity (which will be the ferret shelter in our
case)! The voting period is only thru March 18th, ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!,
and you only have to vote ONE time. We would REALLY appreciate your
vote, and your sharing this with all your family and friends to get
as many votes for little Ozzy as we can!! Here are the instructions:

Go to www.bissell.com and create an account. Wait to receive your
verification email, and then go back and click on Enter Your Pet Now.
There will be a box that has entrant # and you can input Ozzy's number
1001219. Then you click vote under Ozzy's pic.

Just a few minutes of your time to place a quick vote... we and the
ferrets thank you so much! And spread the word!! :-D

Dooks!
AnitaD/Weaslemom

Dooks & Weaslehugs,
Nita/Weaslemom