From:
Bongo50150 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:21:44 EST
I just wanted to say that I agree with Bev's post yesterday about people
not having enough time with their ferrets.  You shouldn't give up your pet
just because your lifestyle changes (unless it's under totally different
circumstances like your unable to take care of them do to an accident or
something on those lines).  You have to think everything out before you
make a big decision like adopting a pet into your life.  This includes that
maybe you'll want children down the line and your going to have to make
sure that having a job, a human family, and a fur family will fit into your
schedule.  I don't go for the old, "It was unexpected " routine.  Come
on...you have to know that theirs always a chance no matter how careful you
are.  What would happen if you were having twins or triplets.  Would you
just keep one and give away the others because you just don't have enough
time for all of them?  Of course not!  You would make the time no matter how
hard of a task it might seem like.  Just letting in my thoughts as well.

Rebecca...Proud mommy of two fuzzies :-)
Zoe...As lovable as they come
Tori...My scitzo little girl!