From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 07:13:10 EDT
Do ferrets behave differently when the seasons change?  They use to wake me
up at 5 AM to run around the house, now they sleep.  Actually they seem to
sleep more than they use to.  They are 3 yrs olds and I have only had them
6 months so I don't know what to expect sometimes.

On another subject, should I take them for some baseline medical work just
as you would have a yearly physical as a human.  I see Butch staring off
into space sometimes and it worries me.  He doesn't drool or paw as his
mouth.  He is sleeping more then he was but that's also why I asked about
the behavior changes.  Other than the staring (and it doesn't happen often)
he's his regular old silly self.  They have gotten their shots updated.

Thanks!
Connie Butch & Maggie (no, no, no needles)!