From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:57:12 EDT
Yes, I was at work when the power outage hit.  We did very well, with
just about all the critical stuff being shut down cleanly under emergency
power.  When power returned early on Friday an FML was automatically
distributed before I could look it over to edit and/or sort it.  Oh well,
not a big deal.

I personally did just fine, by the way -- really, it was one of the
nicest disasters I can remember.  Some other people weren't so lucky,
of course, and I don't mean to make light of the situation (hmm, good
pun, eh?), but for myself and my two and four legged loved ones, the
whole outage was just a tiny annoyance, if that much.  We were lucky.

I hope all of you on the FML fared as well.

Bill