Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:36:22 -0400
Okay, I had to respond to this one!

My silver mitt, Roxy, feels like a brillo pad.  Summer, winter, fall,
spring, she feels like a brillo pad, albiet slightly less in the winter.
None of the rest of the ferrets have this lovely brillo texture, so I don't
think it's a food or vitamin issue.  I think she's just taking steel gray
to an extreme!

She is ALSO my kamikaze ferret.  If she wants out of the ferret-sanctioned
areas, she climbs on the highest thing anywhere NEAR the exit and flings
her 1.3 lb self over it.  I swear, she's got wings tucked up in there
somewhere!  I'm really thinking that there's something to this silver mitt
theory!!

Laura & Roxy

 \-._.-/        Laura Hess
 {=^o^=}   Kent State University