Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 06:04:57 -0700
My daughter sent me a copy of a newsletter recently from a group called
Pets and DIsaster.  They are currently working in FL and help provide all
types of assistance, including vets and vet techs, as well as supplies.

If you are interested in helping either by donation or in person,
check out
http://petsandanimals.org/
and follow the links to the hurricane notices.

This is not intended to take away from the efforts of anyone else
providing assistance to ferret owners and shelters in FL, but may be a
way some of you can help provide services, supplies and/or other things.

Thanks.
renee :)