Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:46:13 EST
The Morris Family wrote on the FML yesterday a message in response to my
desire not to purchase any baby ferrets at a pet store.  Around here, the
only ferrets that I have seen for sale are MF ferrets.  My reason for not
wishing to purchase these is because of the information that was just made
available concerning Adrenal disease in early neuters--IN PART.

I just want the Morris Family to know that I personally appreciated the
response, though it differed with how I feel.  In the response, I
personally saw a love for all ferrets, sensitivity, and kindness.  And I
was grateful that you were so kind in your response as to disagree without
making me feel as though I was being ripped to shreds.

There was a harsh response to your writing.  And I can see the logic-though
the Morris family was responding to the FML concerning -in part- adrenal
ferts.  But the writing was harsh.  It would really have hurt my feelings

I do not want to be in the middle of a brew-ha-ha.  I just want to say to
the Morris family that I could see between the lines in your writing.  And
I thank you for the kind way in which you voiced your differing opinion.

The person who has to write things half a dozen times to be understood,
Lisette