From:
Bruce Rein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 19:47:46 -0700
Hello!

I am hoping to be able to locate a ferret owner by the name of Sue Langdon
Davies.  I believe she subscribes to this list.

[Moderator's note: If I know the email address I forward this stuff on and
it never appears on the list... but this one is a mystery to me too. BIG]

Sue, if you do get the FML and see this notice please contact me.  I have
updated my database and can't find your snail mail address anywhere!  I need
to send you the "Ferrets & Friends Club News" newsletter for July/September.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] with your correct address.

Thanks,
Tracey-Lee Rein
Ferrets & Friends Club & Rescue,
BC, Canada