From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:03:00 EDT
Julie, I've never seen such a well thought out and well written
explanation of the very early signs of adrenal disease in ferrets.
There is much written about the actual symptomology of adrenal in the
mid and late stages.  But not much on the red flags that might come up,
or the early symptoms at the onset of the disease.

A lot is to be said of experience, not just science.  I greatly
appreciate you taking the time to sit down to organize your thoughts,
and to write them out for all of us.  Your post was a real eye opener.  I
read it to my husband who stopped cooking with spatula paused five feet
away from me in the kitchen.  It takes a darned lot to get his attention
away from the stovetop.

Danee, as always, thank you for the countless hours that you put in to
advocating for those who have the sad experience of living through ADV
with their ferrets.  Thank you for taking the time from your important
job and family just to research and write out your experiences.  I can't
imagine how difficult it is to put aside your heartbreak just to help
others and their animals.

Your friend always,
Wolfy