From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 19:43:25 -0400
To: Sammie
<<Subject: My name is Sam...Sam I am...>> Now that was very cute!  Thanks.
The wedding vows are great too.

To:  "Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
<<Subject: Another Ferret Poem>> Just the thought of fuzzies left on the
street makes us all cry. Thanks for this poem.

And for the one you wrote called.......Those Eyes. I'm sure this one made us
all take another look.

>To: Terrie Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: "Chutzpah"
I have read all the posts, sometimes wondering how other's could manage
having more then ONE of these amazing creatures in their lives without
having a nervous breakdown.

In MHO....GUTS!  It takes pure GUTS to have more than one!  But then you
also learn having a completely clean house all the time is impossible too.
After a while everyone seems to get brave and try two.  What's so much
harder than 2 or 3.....leads you to 4.  It gets more complicated, more
silly, more inventive, etc.  So why not 5...and on to being a rescue
shelter.  Oh no!  Good thing we have no free space left at this moment!
Just the thought scares us bad!  haha

To: Sheena Staples <[log in to unmask]>
<<Subject: My Fat Ferret Milo>>

Sounds like we have something in common...Pogo weighs as much as all the
other 3 put together!  And he's healthy as a horse too.

To: Dayna Sure hope you'll be back to your lively self real soon.  There are
tons of rescue situations out here in CACA land that need your help.  Get
better quick, ok?

To: PawPaw......sure glad to see you are getting back to your old form. We
missed some of your ramblings.

To: Our favorite Fang Lady.......Smile! Cause we love you bestest!

To all those sick ferts.........eat lots of soup stuff and get well fast.
To all those ferts that recently passed to the Rainbow bridge.....Our 2
sisters, Samantha and Stinkey and our Brother Bandit will be glad to show
you around so you won't feel so lost.  May your Mama and Daddy human pets
only remember the fun times.

Dooks, chuckles and a howl from the crew.........
Rascal........the smartest so naturally still the leader in charge
Pogo...........The biggest and strongest so he's getting rather pushy
Brandy..........The most trouble but fun
May-wee.......Too little to be too much trouble, I think
Lobo..........Guarding the gate so no F&G guys show up
and their mama too!