Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 18:39:05 -0400
If you are not planning on taking part in the "Paws for a Cause", please
sponsor someone who is (like me!).  If you donate $20 or more, I will put
your name (or your pet's name) on my walk shirt.

You have been invited to pledge Nancy Maclean in the 2005 "Paws for a
Cause" Walk for the animals in support of the BC SPCA.  Your support
makes a real difference!  Please join thousands of caring people who
want to enable the BC SPCA to continue to rescue over 57,000 domestic,
farm and wild animals; carry out over 8,000 cruelty investigations and
find homes for more than 25,000 homeless animals each year.

On-line pledging is secure and easy!  Secure online donations can be made
with your credit card and an electronic tax receipt will be sent to you
by email.  You can make an online donation/pledge now by clicking on the
following link, or copy and paste this link into your Web browser's
address line:
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/StartUp.aspx?SID=480622