From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:34:42 -0500
Linda wrote:

>Is this MF's way of trying to put other ferret food manufacturers out of
>business?  I noticed they've tried to do the same thing to the inventors
>of Cheweasels by offering essentially the same product in a slightly
>different shape and at a slightly lower price.

You don't have to worry about the Cheweasel aspect; I checked with the
makers as soon as the MF chews appeared and it turns out that they pay
for the rights to use it and were up-front about it from the start when
they first asked.  (Simply repeating what Bill also imparted.)

The food thing has bothered me, too.

Sorry, Bill and Diane, at this stage of the game I still don't buy the
stuff about bibs and mitts being a "probably".  Certainly, I could see,
possibly with what is and isn't seen, but not "probably"; personally,
consider that sloppy.  There's a long way between being an engineer and
being adroit at genetic research.  Sorry to have to be blunt, but there
simply is.  Meanwhile, Fara's stuff is also a long way from anything
based on a good genetics background.  Genetic data simply is lacking.

>i do not fear homosexuals.  neither do i fear dog manure, but neither do
>i wish to be closely associated with it.
>rod scott, ferret owner and reader of fml.

That was truly ugly.