From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 19:47:13 -0500
I was watching a movie last night called "The Freshman" on the boob-tube,
when what to my wondering eyes should appear----a ferret!  (ok,ok, so it
doesn't rhyme!)

When the "Chef" walks into the barn where he keeps all of his exotic
animals, he is holding a ferret.  The little guy was very good about staying
in the fellows arms, except right before he put him in his cage, THEN he
wanted down.  Ferrets are not exotic animals, so I don't know why they used
one in the movie, as this "chef" guy was supposed to be collecting exotic
animals (birds, kobodo dragon, etc.) from all around the world, but I just
enjoyed seeing another ferret in film!

I had seen this movie before, but this is the first time that I ever noticed
the ferret.

Scott and the Weasel Warriors