From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:06:41 -0400
 ..."Lazzzzy Daizzzzy"!!!!!!

The winning product name was submitted by Debra Ann Velie and her
kids are going to be the lucky recipients of their very own Lazzzzy
Daizzzzy! Congrats Deb & kids:-)

I want to thank ALL of you that submitted names!!! Collectively you did
not make this an easy decision and it was VERY tough to decide. I wish
it were financially feasible to give everyone a Lazzzzy Daizzzzy but
since it is not :-( , I will give every participant 10% off a Laizzzzy
Daizzzy should you decide to purchase one. This discount will not be
available on the Ferret Affair website...you will have to email me
directly or call me at (360) 470-3816.

Again, THANK YOU all and especially the judges that helped me to
decide:-)
--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair