Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 15:06:53 GMT
Hi all,

You know, I've always felt that ferret people are the best.  Recently, I
emailed this group (and another I'm a member of) about sending postcards
to my 8 yo dd.  We homeschool her and want the cards for geography.  I
have not received ANY replies from the othr group!  This group has been
so nice!  So a BIG thank you to:

Shona in Australia who sent a 2004 calendar of Australian Wildlife, and
pictures of her ferrets!  The note has a map of Australia on it and Shona
pointed out where they live and where the capitol is.  Thanks!!!!  Rachel
loves it!

Fran in Islandia, NY who sent a package of three postcards, a note, and
two toys for Rachel to share with the ferrets!  Thanks!!!  Rachel got
the ferrets out of bed last night to play with them!  FUN!

Ben in Durham, England who sent a postcard with the Durham Cathedral and
has offered to send more cards from his ferret show travels!  The
Cathedral is beautiful and we love it!  Rachel says you must be the best
judge!  Thanks!

I'm not sure if the two following are from FML folks:

F. Piper in KY who sent a great card with the map of KY and a race horse
on it.  Rachel really likes horses and we showed her were we visited the
KY Horse Park.  She wants to visit.  Thanks!!!

A. Avery in Cleveland, OH who sent a nifty card with a collage of
different scenes around the city.  Rachel likes the rock-n-roll guitar!
Thanks!!!

Let me know if I've missed anyone.  It may be that the card hasn't
arrived yet.  If anyone else wants to send postcards (we would like
to have cards from all over the world!) to Rachel, email me for our
snailmail address.  [log in to unmask]

Thanks!!!!

Tequita, Rachel and our ferrets:  Tanker, Teddy and Daphne

PS The carpet sharks say a big DOOKS!  to Fran for the toys.  They have
been busy stashing them!  :o)