Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 19:12:52 -0500
A general question to our NH ferret community -- ( or those who have
purchased ferrets form NH in recent years--

How many folks reading this have purchased (rescued) ferrets for a
fee - only to find that the ferret came with no vet records,or health
certificate and had a medical problem upon purchase?

We are looking to see if there is a need to develop a transfer law
that would protect folks from unknowingly purchasing ferrets with no
vaccination history or health problems- from other private parties
(excluding pet shops which are currently regulated) - we are wondering
if this has been an issue with anyone???

Fee free to email me privately at the above email address: