From:
feretrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:09:59 -0400
A Big Thank You to Pam from Westchester Ohio for the box of goodies for
the shelter.  You didn't have a return address on the box so hopefully our
appreciation for your very thoughtful gift will reach you.  It comes at a
very appropriate time since we are now reaching what we shelters
affectionately call "drop-off time".

It also is an encouragement when we recieve anything to help take care of
these sweet special animals.

Also, I will be doing an educational program this month at a school about
ferrets, but more importantly I want to educate the children on being
responsible pet owners.  I have seen mentioned on the FML a ferret coloring
book.  I always like to leave the children something after the program.  If
anyone knows where I can get about 30 copies if indeed there is a coloring
book available please e-mail me directly.

Denise
Furry O's Ferrets