From:
andrew lardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 13:33:08 -0400
HI!  THERE JUST WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF AND MY FAMILY!!  If you're asking
why I'm sceaming it's cuz there's soooooo many of you!!!  My family
Andrew(my husband),Tigger(my oldest cat), Felix(my young cat),Max(my bird),
Draco & Sandy(my lizards), and the newest addition as of two weeks ago.....
SLINKY a shaded silver female ferret!She's a Hagen ferret is that a bad
thing??  She's going to have her first vet visit on sat.  she's five months
old!  But she ate some of a sweater I had in her cage as a hammock.  So
she's been pooping it out and needless to say it scared the @!*&^ out of
me, seeing as the sweater was bright red!!!!!  So she's being checked just
in case.I'm looking for anyone in ontario (around Burlington,
Hamilton-to-Toronto area) that would be interested in having ferret play
and talk days!