From:
George Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:11:15 -0000
Sukie,

I have to hand it to you and Steve.  You are exceptional people to have
done all those things for your ferrets.  I don't think there can be too
many people who possess the same level of fortitude, determination and
commitment as you obviously do.  I expect it makes a difference when two
people (i.e.partners/spouses ) think alike in this area but I know it can
be much more difficult for an animal lover whose partner does not share
their enthusiasm for pets.

You show by your own experience that there are ways and means of managing
to cover veterinary costs, although I have to say I find the kind of
figures you have quoted pretty frightening, however, it might be a little
unfair to measure other peoples' performances by your own yardstick

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad we can agree on something :)
I think the lesson to be learned here, as far as vet bills are concerned
is, where there's a will, there's a way.

George