From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 09:13:10 -0400
I have never gone through the dfs so I don't really know what your talking
about.  What I would like to know is can't you see that your ferret is
breathing?  I don't mean to be upsetting here but your saying they look
dead, the first thing I would look for is their chest going up and down,
can you not see that?  I know one day this will probably happen to me and
I want to be prepared.

Update on Sassy.  When we got her 2 months ago she weighted 11oz.  She is
now a whopping 1.10oz.  yawhoooooooo.  All of the others have welcomed her
into the pack and yesterday I saw all of them piled into one tiny hammy
and guess who was on top.  Yes my little girl.  She was stretched over all
of them.  She is a beauty.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Sassy
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/