Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2012 06:25:47 -0700
WOW.... after today's comment by a FML member, I understand why the
original poster wished to be *anonymous*.

In my opinion, keeping the ferrets WITH her/him, providing stimulation
in the form of toys/activity, and out of cage time in a play pen a few
hours each day (as was mentioned by the original poster) IS the right
and kind thing to do.

Many other FML members had excellent suggestions.

My suggestion is no plastic bags unless you are able to supervise. Yes,
my ferrets love plastic bags, and get one to play with on occasion.
That bag is removed when I cannot watch them.

A new paper bag is always welcomed. The last one was destroyed in a
matter of minutes, and what fun that was.

Ardith