From:
Joanne Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:51:06 -0500
Hi alexandra,

I never post anything on fml because of the way people are treated on
here but I had to tell you how bad I feel for you in your time of loss.
I have read your delightful tales of ping and pumas adventures and many
times they have brightened my day. I can not say I know how you feel
because that's impossible, but my heart goes out to you. You did
everything you could with puma but he did not want to stay without his
buddy. I hope todd will be okay and will put some of the light back
into your life. there are some very cruel people on this site but I
hope they will leave you alone in your grief. I know ping will be
waiting at the bridge to welcome puma and I hope that will help you
to get past the sorrow a little bit.

Jodi