Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 20:42:36 +0000
::Isabella Gucci Jones holding her Mom ' s credit card pacing back and
forth::::

What do you get a Super Hero for his Birthday? He has all he needs, I
mean he has ME for gosh sake.

Isabella sweetie.. I have an idea. Your motto is "Sharing Is Caring"
so why don't we do this...

::::Her Mother whispers in her ear and grabs her credit card back:::

WOW Mom why didn't I think of this! This is Perfect!

A great gift for a Super Hero and you all get to play!

Send us a birthday card for your Super Hero Super Tonks before May 26th
2010 and each card will count as one pound of Totally Ferret food for
F.E.R.R.E.T . www.ferretemergency.org the Ferret Emergency Response ,
Rescue and Evacu a tion Team (a 501c3, non-profit organization) to help
ferret shelters that are affected by natural disasters.

That is a big title for a wonderful group of pe o ple getting ready for
Hurricane season .

Send your Birthday Card to

Super Tonks
C/O Totally Ferret