From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:28:35 -0500
There have been A LOT of anon post recently about many topics.  Well, I
Just needed to Add My $0.2 worth and othEr cliche`s (actually, with
inflation, Shouldn't that be around $0.4 or so?).  I am writing this
anon because I don't NEED your random acts of kindness in my inbox.

I just want ALL of you to know how great I think ya'll are.  In the short
time I have been on this list I have received great ideas, wonderful
support and many laughs.  I don't need to tell you, this ACCOUNTANT is
a better ferret guardian now because of all the knowledge shared.  Good
grief, I mean I even found one of the better known ferret doctors in TX
because of you people.  I hope your happy with yourselves!!  You should
be PROUD of yourselves.  You've brought light into my home and hope to my
soul.  Now go get some Ferrapy, I'm sure you'll all need some after this
scathing post. ; )

[JT]