From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:18:42 -0400
Hi,
Hope all is well with all fuzzie owned people and their fuzzies :-)  After
being gone a considerable amount of time from the FML it feels soooo very
good to be back amongst the only people I know of that understand fuzzie
love, and don't think I'm nuts!!!!!  :-)  I've really missed all of you,
my friends and considered family.

Just to catch you up on my remaining babies, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy
Baby Joey (not a baby anymore but still looks like one) :-)  Trouble went
through a period of grieving for his buddy Tazy and I really worried about
him for a while but thanks to Joey and Rosy they pulled him through it and
once again he is back to his old self of getting into all kinds of trouble
(thus his name Trouble) :-) Rosy still remains Rosy a petite little girl
with soooo much energy and just as bouncy as can be.  She is soooo very
sweet :-) Last is Baby Joey, still a roly poly fat little boy with a baby
face that loves to roll over for raisins :-)

All my babies are in good health (thank the good lord) I couldn't handle
loosing another one this soon after my Tazy!!!!!  I have decided to look
for another baby very very soon within the next month, when I find him I
will let you all know!!!!

Gotta go so take care and you will here from me soon!!!!!

LOL,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang Trouble, Rosy, and Baby Joey AKA Fat Boy.
Still missing my Tazy Terribly :-(