From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:28:56 EST
Because they have a curiosity about everything that I never cease to marvel
at.  They can "see" the same box, cabinet, drawer, or whatever everyday on
their lives and will still investigate and play with it like they never
saw it before.  Everyday is a source of wonder to them and they greet
everything with such enthusiasm.  I hope to find the same sense of awe they
do.

Connie