From:
angela wyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:03:21 PDT
Hi,
I have two more ferrets.  They came with their cages and all.  Problem:
The second owner didn't know exactly how old they are.  The girl is about a
1 1/2 years don't know if she is spayed (vet will Determine) No ear marks.
The male is 3-4?  Is there any way to tell?  MF markings in ear.  Also I
don't know for sure what color (type) he is.  His name is Roulette- He is
off white with back tipped hair.  He is a mitt.  Markings similar to my
sable.  White face.  Poss silver mitt?  Big and beautiful.  His partner.
is a sable with more brown than my spaz.  Her name by first owner was
Crapps.  Second owner didn't call her that.  I think her new name will be
Syber.  My Niki is marked like a sable with a tazmanian devil face, but is
very black, Is she a chocolate?  So far kisses thru the cage with both sets
and the kitten.  Yes I know th new ones should be totally separated.  Their
in a different room, but I let them out to explore the house.

Sorry so long, I am just excited!
Angela