Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:09:32 -0500
Master Largo's News
Reporter Andy
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order

Possum Here: Hi my name is possum; mum says I talk a lot and all the time
but I don't; so I would be good to be cub reporter.  Mum has had some
real funny things happen around here.  We had no heat.  Our furnace would
not work so mum turned on the oven only she burned up the utensils that
were in there so she started a fire in the oven then the house filled
with yucky smoke so mum had to turn on the fans to clean out the smoke
then she got a call from a man that said she left a message that the
furnace was not working but he was not the furnace man so he could not
help her.

Andy Here: HOLD IT!  HOLD IT; JUST ONE BOTTLE BRUSH MINUTE!  Who are
you and what are you doing on my news letter?  Just what do you think
you are doing?  This is MY news so what are you doing here?

Possum Here: I just told you my name is Possum and mum tolds me I could
be the cub reporter so I am here doing the cub reporting, what is your
problem?  Why are you getting your fur all in a bunch?  I'm helpen you
do the news.

Andy Here: NO NO NO Not another one~!  MUM do I have to have a cub
reporter?  Do I have to do reporting with this blabber mouth?  Listen
to her she don'ts stop!!  How can she tell the news like that?  I want
my Ziggy back.

Possum Here: Who is Ziggy and why can't I do the news?  I am not a
blabber mouth I am a ferret, a cute one at that, if you would only take
the time to look at me and listen to what I have to say...

Andy Here: LISTEN TO YOU?  How can you not listen to you, you do not even
take a breath between words.  The news is important not something you
just jabber and blabber about.  You need to do it well and complete not
like you are running a marathon for talking.

Possum Here: What's a Marathon for talking?  MUM do I have to listen to
this?  You told me I could be cub reporter this Andy kid is telling me I
can't; he says that I am a blabber mouth.  He is calling me names mum.

Mum here: Listen you two, Stop right now.  Andy be nice to Possum, she
will learn how to do the news if you are nice to her, Possum you need to
slow down and take a breath or two between words.  Doing the news is
important, you have some big shoes to fill, Ziggy use to do the job you
are doing now.

Possum here: Shoes?  I don't wear shoes mum, I'm a ferret, a pretty one
at that, with lots of soft fur and pretty dots in my ear.  I am sleek and
smart too!

Andy here: OH PLEEEEAAAASE!  You are going to make me sick.  Pretty?
Smart?  You are a girl!

Mum here: Andy you be careful there little boy!

Andy Here: Okay listen Possum, I will show you how it is done, as long as
I have no choice about having a cub reporter.  So here goes watch, listen
(if you can) and LEARN something.  Lots of help came on 1-28-06 Miss
Laraine, Miss Donna, A new family Miss Pattie C.  and her family, they
are looking to adopt a fur kid or two, and Miss Deb Sad news Brave Heart
died in mums arms at 4 am on

1-29-06 Mum found him not well at 6:30 pm, she knowed he was in trouble
so she called our Aunt Mary.  Mum did what she could and had it set to
meet Doc at the hospital at 9 am Sunday morning.  Stinky Boy, Doll Face,
Brave Heart could not wait for our favorite Doc, he left for Rainbow
Bridge laying in mums arms while mum loved him through his last breath.
Mum still cries when she talks about him.  Miss Donna got us some big
binders so mum can keep track of us kids, and the donations that come in.
Miss Janette got us our meds mum needed for us, Miss Nichole and Mr. Mike
tooks Stinky Boy Brave Heart to our Aunt Mary to see why he left for
Rainbow Bridge, We now HAVE A LARGE CAPASITY PROCESSOR!!!!  THANK YOU ALL
for all you do for us and mum.  Mr. Carey came to meet us.  2-2-06, we
have a new shelter friend Kristie, she came to help on 2-4-06.

Possum here: Hey; hey are you going to let me do some news?  I know how
now; watch this.  You told me you would teach me now let me try.  Mum
said I need to tell you about me and why I am here at the shelter, so
here goes I came to this shelter to live with my shelter mum on October
20, 2005, so my shelter mum could take care of me better than my other
human did.  My other human put me in a cage with cedar shaving and she
did not clean out my poop.  I had to live in the stinky cage with dirty
laundry and dishes.  Shelter mum says it is no wonder I did not want to
cage come into the house when I got here.  She set up the sick pen till
she could set me up a cage of my own that was clean.  The sick pen was
clean, fresh and had lots of clean food, water and bedding.

I was born in 2004.  I am happy and I love my shelter mum.  I like it
here because I get out of my house (cage) a lot, my shelter mum lets me
come up to her partment to sleep with her sometimes, sometimes she lets
me hang out with her in the cubby when she works on the puter' too.  The
best part is I get my cage all cleaned every single day of my life.  Mum
takes me out every morning at 4:30 to let me play with her when she is
getting ready for work.  When mum comes home from work she takes my cage
apart puts fresh papers, bedding and dishes.  Mum makes sure everything
is clean for me.  See I can tell the new, Andy pant!

Andy here: Well I will give you one thing you took a breath between some
words this time.  Telling where you came from and why you are here is a
good thing too, so maybe and I mean MAYBE you will be okay for a
cub-reporter in training.  Mum wants me to mention

The International Ferret Congress Announces Derby City Forum April 22-23,
2006 Louisville Zoo, Louisville KY Registration Deadline: April 17, 2006
Mum says if you want to know more go here http://ferretcongress.org

Okay it is time for us to close this news we will catch you up next month

Until Next Month;
Andy Senior reporter
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum

Ziggy; from Rainbow Bridge with an unending supply of cheweasels in
heaven.  They grow on trees and drop like apples...

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org
IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097
Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking
for new homes.  http://www.ferretfarm.org

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!
Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html
Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv