From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:51:11 -0400
Well, my Mom is buying a house just a few miles away from where
SuperTonks lazy, slacker aunt (she who has not yet produced the
photographs) was hanging out in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.You see, Mom
needed some help with the ratones infesting her kitchen.  SuperTonks can
be merciless, merciless to small rodents...plus Mom shares her Corona
with him.  He does not much like the lime wedge, but it matches his cape
very nicely.

He may never come back.  I'm not sure *Mom's* ever coming back.  I think
she's just going to saddle us with all of her stuff here in
Massachusetts, and disappear into the jungle.

Alexandra in MA

P.S. "Yucatan" means "Snake Nest." I can hardly wait to visit.