Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 18:32:18 EST
re: favorite drinks--Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy would come out of the woodwork if he
smelled hot chocolate anywhere in the house. At this time of year, I give
everyone a little teeny tiny bit of egg nog--ferrets, cats, dogs--I think it's
one of the few things they all agree on and they absolutely love it (mom, too!)

favorite fuzzy snacks: dog biscuits, crackers, trail mix, granola, pasta,
cottage cheese and *pizza*!

re: Christmas decorations. I had lots of help from Norm and Ralph putting
ornaments on the wreath for the door. I usually have 2 potted Norfolk pines
decorated as Christmas trees, but I'm still debating whether I can find a table
high enough that's totally Norm-proof. (Why do I have visions of sugar plum
fairies and potting soil all over the floor?)

Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom