From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:01:45 -0800
I've had a special request to post about my pretty box.  Currently, I am
fostering 3 special little ferrets.  Henry, who has all his hair but has
gone through I don't know how many medical procedures, his sister Matilda
who is tiny and bald, due to Aderinal disease.  except for her face and
Maliky who has a very sparce amount of hair, again due to Aderinal.  As
Christmas was coming I put up all my lovely X-mas stuff, and in putting
up my tree I had a box of Garland that is gold and silver, the fluffy
kind.  Anyway, when I let the babies out for playtime, I was looking for
Miss Matilda and upon calling her name, out popped this little fuzzy face
in the middle of that pretty garland.  I ewd and ahhhd over how beautiful
she looked with her little face poked out and trust me when I say she had
a look on her face that said she felt like a beauty queen!  From that day
forward everytime Miss Mailda has her playtime, after she's had her
medicine and her duck soup she heads for her "pretty box".  I took alot
a pics of her and I'm hoping to be able to share them with all of you..I
guarantee upon seeing her, she'll melt your heart with her pretty face
poked out of the "pretty box".

By the way, the "pretty box" is now a permanent fixture in the house, as
I love to see the look on her face everytime she goes in.  It's a girl
thing.

Take care all, hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year.

Kelly
Sherman