Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:45:47 -0700
Hello all
I had to tell everyone this.  My sister in law works for our local dog
shelter a few weeks ago they got a ferret in, I told my sister in law
anytime they got one I would take it cause they do not adopt them out they
put them to sleep,  Well My sister in law was in a chemical fire a while
back and had been out of work for awhile and the day she went back to work
she notice a ferret on her list of animals to be put to sleep and she ran
to the back just in time to get the ferret out of the room the animals go
in right before they are but the sleep

This lithe sweet girl had a guardian angel looking over here she was about
10 minutes from being put to sleep.  But I am happy to say EVERYONE there
now has my number and knows to call me when they get any ferrets or any
small critters Like the little rabbit she is bring us today.  I will be
working on get the new girl Micki's picture up soon she is so sweet and
loving and gets along great with our dipper.

Sorry this was so long but I thought everyone would like to know about
this little girls close call

Lori