From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 06:26:19 -0400
Since the loss of Peekaboo, Pester took a dive into deep depression.
First day she slept all day non stop. Second day I coaxed her out to
play with me many times during the day so we could play hide and dook
among other fun interactions. This seemed to do some good for her to
know she was not alone but had at least me.

Yesterday Pester was out all day and was a ferret in true form. She
found a hole under the broom cabinet, one that I had plugged up but
I guess she found it and clawed it open again.

I was in the kitchen and heard this awful racket in that cabinet so I
opened it but did not see anything out of the ordinary. But just then
there was more racket and it was abundantly obvious something was under
the cabinet floor, the small space between that and the kitchen floor
the cabinet sits on just like all the other lower cabinets.

So I got on my hands and knees and found this hole I had once plugged
up that now was open again. I put two fingers into that hole and what
do you think happened? I had this wet nose bobbed all over those
fingers and then this rough tongue giving me 'kisses' all over. Ha!
Pester was in there! I coaxed her out, she could barely fit but that
is all a fert needs, if the head will go thru, so will the rest of the
fert.

So she did come out looking at me like "hey, WTF are YOU looking at?"

So with her out I put her on the porch and put the barriers up, went
to the cellar and cut some plywood to cover the hole and used screws
to hold it in place. I expect at some point during the day I will hear
this little chain saw and skill saw going full speed as Pester bores
another hole to this secret hidy hole! I'll just have to hide the gas
so the chain saw won't have fuel ! Ha!

Gordon and Pester Doodle

--

Envelope         How much in your home was made in the USA?
No longer are we self suffecient, we are owned by other nations