From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 21:13:40 EST
I am so very sorry to hear what happened to your beloved pets. I worked as a
volunteer when I was a teenager at the local Humane Society and it was people
like that that always made me want to have a big baseball bat and their
address - it just makes me so mad! I cannot say I can even start to comprehend
your pain - even when my father and I had to go to the Humane Society and
identify our dog, Frisky, when he escaped from the yard and was hit by a car -
I know there is just no way that that equals your experience.

I truly hope that these scum get what they deserve and then some. I agree with
one of the other people on the list - go door to door and warn your neighbours
about these people. I personally think it may be better, not necessarily easier
 though, to do this instead of sending out mailings - no hard evidence to
blackmail you with. Not that they're really in the position to do this but
who knows who they work with and may bring such an item to their attention.
Also, gives a face to the unjustly injured party.

I send as much heart-felt condolences to you as I possibly can - take care and
good luck!

Sincerely,
Georgette and the foursome