Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:19:53 -0800
[Moderator's note: Sam has not been very active on the FML lately but
I'm sure many of you remember her fondly.  I know I do.  BIG]

Gentle readers....

It is with heavy heart, that I report to you tonight, that Sam Young, our
friend from New Zealand, lost her baby in the past several days.  The
unknown sex baby was pronounced dead in utero by the doctors today.

Sam is in the hospital now, where the doctors are going to induce labor
to deliver the infant.

She asks that everyone hold off sending any emails to her as she won't be
home from the hospital for several days and will not feel up to receiving
and responding to emails for a time.

As the sex was not known, as the infant had not been named yet.

Needless to say, Samantha and Rodney are taking it pretty hard.

Again, please, no emails to her for the time being.....

MC