From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:12:07 -0400
Ingredients:
One non-carpet floor, one broom, lots of toys strewn about the room, several
bored ferrets, you

Instructions:
Start sweeping.  Move stuff out of the way a lot.  Make sure to bonk the
ferrets regularly with the broom bristles.  Repeat as necessary until
ferrets are a nigh-invisible dooking blur of uncontrolled, dusty ferretyness.

Without a whole lot of serious intention, I started sweeping the ferrets'
room last night while they were up and running about.  Easel, for some
reason, preferred to stand in front of the broom (in the pile of dust that'd
been swept up) and Noodle preferred to hang out behind the broom, so with
every sweep I either whopped them with the bristles or pushed them out of
the way.  I was sweeping very slowly and carefully, of course.  No actual
dust got swept up, of course.  Eventually, I just ended up jumping around
swatting the ferrets with the broom bristles because that was more
productive than trying to clean their room.  :)

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters