Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:25:50 EDT
Without meeting your daughter it's hard to say if she'd be taken seriously
or not.  But I personally have a few volunteers in her age range and adore
them.  I take them very serious if they show a willingness to continue
learning about ferrets and to give them the attention, love and care they
need.  It sounds like she is on the ball and I would hope that most shelter
operators would be able to pick up on that fact.  Young people are our
future and they are needed to carry on the good will of ferrets.

Faith
Ferrets R #1 Shelter & Rescue