From:
"Sally St. Germain" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 01:49:52 +0100
Well I could see it coming. LOL

Part of my New Year's Resolution is to keep my Christmas Miracles and
give them a good home and spoil them rotten for the rest of their
beautiful little lives. <G>  Besides I could not see losing sleep with
3-4 hourly feedings, catching the flu and worrying myself sick over these
2 little darlings, as I nurse them back to health, and then give them
back to be sold to someone I don't know?  I think not. <G>  Yes...I saw
it coming a mile away but wouldn't admit it even to myself.  I think some
of you out there saw it coming right from the beginning, didn't you Ann
and Wendy???

Their names are Whitney and Crissy.  Whitney because she has white knees
and Crissy because they came to me at Christmas and because as I fed her,
her duck soup, she was always a little lady and kept her front paws
criss-crossed.

I still have to iron out the details with Jason.  He doesn't know yet,
but I suspect he suspects.  I told him if he could get his money back for
all 3 babies, I would keep the 2.  However knowing Jason as well as I do,
I expect I will end up paying at least his cost on them.  I did tell him
that I could not afford to pay $400 for them (that is the retail price)
and at the time he said he would not charge me full price if I decide to
keep them.  I told him I really couldn't afford the price right now, and
could I pay for them on a payment plan.  As long as he accepts a payment
plan they will be mine.  I have to go back to work tomorrow and will stop
in after work to iron out the details.  Keep your fingers crossed because
I really don't want to lose these little angals now.  We have been
through too much together.

The girls are doing just fantastically.  They are eating kibble on their
own.  I still suppliment with duck soup 2-3 times a day, because they are
still on the thin side.  However they are both gaining weight slowly.  I
have been preparing them for when I go back to work.  I will not be able
to take them to work for feeding, but I will feed duck soup just before
I leave and again as soon as I get home and again before I go to bed.I
figure this will be an eight hour schedule and I am positive they are
eating kibble.  They are also drinking lots of water and their poops are
normal again.

They are very active, normal kits now.  They chase me around the kitchen
and torment the cats.  The cats are 6 months old and are very gentle and
protective to the babies.  Gwiis picked up one of the girls by the scruff
of the neck and decided it was high time she met the other ferrets.  He
carried her all the way down stairs .  It was almost as if he was showing
her where the tubes and all the rest of the toys are.  They ran around
down there, having a ball until I was able to catch them and drag them
both upstairs where they could be supervised properly. <G>  After I let
them play, I pick them up fo a cuddle and get lots of kisses from both
girls as they fall asleep in my arms.

Well folks, this is getting long.  Before I close I want to thank you all
for your kind words of encouragement.  If you could just keep up the good
thoughts and prayers for just a short time longer.  Just until I work out
a deal with Jason and the girls are officially mine!  They will know a
much better life with me, than what it started out to be.  My babies are
the world to me.  In fact most of my neighbors think I am nuts.  So
that's a bad thing????  LOL

I will post again when things are "official"

Missing 9 "Little Angels" @ the Bridge
Sally St. Germain and her 8 "Little Saints"
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!