From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:21:09 -0500
Hi all....
Just a quick note to remind you that the Ferret Photo Contest has begun as
of 4/1..We have gotten 25 submissions so far.  If you want you Ferret to be
Entered Please send a pic along with a brief note of the Pic to me.  If you
just wanna look at some of the great Pics allready submitted along with the
votes recieved, you can go to the Ferret Club HP

http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html
From There you can go to the Ferret Photo Page.  If you live in the
Central-Western Part of NC please send Email for information concering the
Club.

I have also added a new page to the HP with Ferret Information, so please
check it out..

Thanks,

Western Carolina Ferret Club
Judy & Gary Skinner