From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 23:30:53 -0800
>Hot pepper as a deterrant.

Timon, the alpha, ring leader of the gang of three, eat a jalopeno pepper
once.  Not the whole thing, about 3/4.  I had some peppers laying out, I
found Timon in the corner going to town!

>Re: dr. wendy winsted
>you mentioned her son taylor....can you tell me any more info about how he
>and his sister are getting along?

I met the two kids at Waterfront Park in Old Town Silverdale, last summer.
That's on the Olympic Peninsula (due East of Seattle).  Charming kids,
polite and well mannered.  I don't remember the little girl's name.  If I
remember correctly, they were there staying with an uncle or something like
that.  They introduced themselves to me when they saw my ferrets.

And finally, a couple of days ago, I was giving Timon one of his periodic
going over.  When I opened his mouth, he sneezed.  I quickly discovered that
Timon would sneeze if I touch his nose.  I tried this several times and he
sneezed each time.  I tried it again today and he continues to sneeze.
Anyone else experience this?

Joe

Timon ("AAAHHHHCCCHHHOOOOOO!!!")
Phred ("Bless you.")