From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:18:12 -0400
You'll never hear "Hey Baby" by No Doubt in the same way again.....
<evil laugh> :-D

Hey Weasel

I'm the kinda jill that hangs with the guys
Lying here in the hammock with my secret eyes
Takin it in, try to be feminine
With my squeaky toy watchin all the sin

Misfit, I sit
Lit up, wicked
Everybody else surrounded by the jills
With their dirty socks and their jingle bells

I'm just sippin on ferretone
Watching hobs and jills wrestle all alone
With the sable in my face who says he knows my mom
And came from my breeder

[Chorus]

All the hobs say
Hey weasel, Hey weasel, hey
Jills say, Jills say
Hey weasel, Hey weasel, hey
Hey weasel, weasel
Hey weasel, Hey weasel, hey
Hobs say, Hobs say
Hey weasel, Hey weasel, hey

All the hobs get the jills in the back
I'm the one they feed upon
Bite my neck, a star is born
And if you're fast enough you'll get the sock
And you can stash it with your toys way beneath the box
No matter what they say I'm still the same
Somehow everybody knows my name
And all the jills wanna get with the hobs
And the hobs really like it.

[Chorus]

Melodyt and the fab five

--
Melody Tomaszewicz
Holdings Record Maintenance Team Leader

             \(_   \(_

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."