Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 06:10:38 EDT
Hi,
I wanted to know a bit of information on ferrets in general.  I have a
male cat that sprayed when I introduced another male cat.  He was fine
with the female cat of the house and the male dog in the house.  I went
to Petco the other day and the manager told me there is a chance that
the male cat would start spraying inside the house again with the fert
because of the ferrets musky odor.  Have any of you ever heard of
anything like this before?  Do you think that is a possibility?  I can't
seem to find anything online about that.  I've been to forums but haven't
gotten any response.  Of course the male cat is neutered.  He just didn't
like the other male cat in his territory I guess.

Please let me know.  Thank you very much for reading my letter.  I really
need someone to help me asap if possible.  There is a ferret I want to
get and I won't get it if this might happen.

Thank you.

Gina