Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:03:09 -0600
I like to take my ferrets in my bedroom at night and watch T.V or what
ever and I find that my female nips when ever she goes under the covers,
it hurts.  I have scruffed her and put her away in her cage but she still
does this does anyone have any suggestions!  My male he likes to dig at
my legs!  Fun Movie watching time with them!  They just love it when I put
them in my bedroom different surroundings I guess!  Cause they do have a
bedroom to themselves!hehe Spoiled little nippers!

Gwen