From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:48:57 EDT
My sister (a ferret lover) was killed in a car accident about one year ago.
She HAD four ferrets, since then two of her fuzzies have passed away.  The
ferrets she has left are sweet little guys.  Unfortnately, they are being
neglected (not let out to play, given the love fuzzies need, no shots etc)
Anyway, I am trying desperately to get them from Gary, Indiana or Chicago,
ILL.  to Tucson or Phoenix Arizona.  My sisters sons are more then willing
to give the ferret to me.  i called my vet who is very ferret savy and she
said do not fly them.  American will not fly them anyway (I called).

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get them to me?  I need help
A>S>A>P!!!!! These ferrets were my sisters pride and joy and since I work
with our local shelter here in Tucson they WILL get a good home...MINE!
Any help is greatly appreciated!  please e-mail me!

Thanks,
Debbie Bassaraba
(the 0's are zeros not the letter o)  Thanks again.