From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 06:55:38 -0800
Yesterday I sent a e-mail to all of you regarding Smokey. All donations
can be made through pay-pal or you can send the check directly to:
429 Parker Farm Rd. Buxton Me. 04093 c\o Ferret Rescue of Maine.
This will applied directly to Smokey's fund for his cat-scan. This is
the only way to find out what is going on with him, we have exhausted
all other options according to the vets. There are 3 involved in this
case, it is rare and one of the vets involved is nationally accredited
in exotics. She is actually volunteering to assist with the anesthesia
so we don't have to pay for that part. If there was any other way
believe me we would do it. It makes me tear up when he sneezes to the
point of crying because it hurts. I want to take on his pain so he
doesn't have to. I can't handle him hurting like this, so we need to do
this cat scan soon! We love him to much to have him hurt. One way or
another he will get this scan so we can solve this. Thank you everyone
in advance for reaching out to a needing fuzzy.

[P.S.]
To All That Want To Give To Smokey Fund: Send your donations through
pay-pal at [log in to unmask]
Sorry I didn't put that in the e-mail.

Crystal Kennedy

Jim Kennedy, Director  Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from