From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:35:53 -0600
To the person who emailed me asking for information regarding cranial
landmarks in ferrets:

Through fault of my own, I accidentally deleted your message.  Sorry.
I remember most of it, but need your email address for a more private
reply.  It may take me maybe a week to dig out the stuff you asked for.
It won't be much; I recall the available references are meager.  There
really isn't much published even in the grey literature.  In the
meantime, I'll email a couple of people who might be able to help you
more directly (I need their permission first before I can give you their
email addresses).

I have thousands of measurments, but they aren't exactly mapped to the
specific landmarks you mentioned.  I'll send out some emails and see if
any of my overseas friends knows anything.

If you send another email, I promise not to lose it.  Sorry.

Bob C