From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:46:41 -0600
Hi everyone.

Please forgive this dumb question.  My girlfriend Dee, who is still very
depressed about losing "Slinky" last week, is concerned because Lucky, Jack
and Jill all seem to have some degree of diarrhea.  Jack is apparently the
worst.  The color has changed (sometimes green - then not).  They are still
playing but not eating as much as normal.  She asked me to ask you all for
information about dosages of Pepto-Bismol or what else you might suggest.
I've checked the FAQ and couldn't find the proper dosage amount in CC or
ML.  Our vet was closed today so she couldn't call him.  Hope someone can
give me a helpful answer as I haven't had this problem for a very long time
and don't remember this information.  You can e-mail me privately at
[log in to unmask] and we sure will appreciate your help.  Your prayers
would also be appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance.
John Gordon in Pekin, IL