From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:41:37 -0400
Wolfy
The Ferret Store http://www.ferretstore.com has an "I (heart) Ferrets"
license plate holder.  I got one for Hanukkah--very cute!

Unfortunately, the plastic screws holding our license plate broke when we
tried to get them out to install the holder.  It took until this weekend to
get the broken screws out and the license plate holder in place.  I spent
the last 3 months with the license plate propped up in the rear window!

And of course one can always try for vanity plates that say "FERRETS" or
something similar.  I know of some FMLers who have those. :-)

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH